Blueberry Avocado Smoothie #drinks #healthy

Blueberry Avocado Smoothie

I unquestionably have another most loved smoothie fixing. Or if nothing else one that I can add to my rundown of most loved smoothie fixings, since I'm almost certain I would never enthusiastically relinquish solidified bananas and crude oats. They complete me. What's more, I intentionally let them well enough alone for this formula to make sure I'd realize it was 100% the new person that was in charge of the wonder that this smoothie wound up transforming into.

I mean… I've taken a stab at adding avocado to smoothies previously, yet I totally disregarded the astonishing things they accomplish for the surface. It's smooth. It's smooth.

Adding avocado to a smoothie gives it this light, pillowy smoothness. That is extremely the main way I can depict it. It's practically similar to a mousse. Just… without chocolate, for this situation.

What's more, best of all, you can't taste the avocado by any stretch of the imagination. Like, I realize you can utilize bananas to add some richness to smoothies, however those folks accompany a quite solid taste that a few people don't care for or are straight up hypersensitive to. They likewise won't give you the equivalent pillowy surface.

Avocados, however? In addition to the fact that they have a very mellow taste, however they likewise accompany a decent portion of solid fats and nutrient E, which does some amazing things for your hair and skin. Pair that with the cell reinforcements in blueberries and some additional protein from the Greek yogurt, and you have yourself one sound smoothie powerhouse.

Blueberry Avocado Smoothie #drinks #healthy #breakfast #smoothies #highfiber

This super creamy blueberry avocado smoothie is packed with protein, healthy fats, vitamins and antioxidants. Gluten-free and easily made vegan, it makes a healthy and delicious breakfast or snack.

Ingredients
  • 1/2 cup (120 ml) unsweetened vanilla almond milk
  • 1/2 cup (110 g) plain yogurt*
  • 1 cup (30 g) baby spinach
  • 1/2 cup (70 g) frozen blueberries
  • 1/2 ripe avocado (~50 g)
  • 2 - 3 tsp (10 - 15 ml) maple syrup**

Directions
  1. Place all ingredients into any standard blender in the order listed and blend until smooth. 
  2. Transfer to a glass, top with any additional toppings of choice.
  3. enjoy immediately.

For more details : https://bit.ly/2JUulQD

Post a Comment

0 Comments