Low Carb Biscuits (Keto Friendly) #lowcarb #recipes

Low Carb Biscuits (Keto Friendly) #lowcarb #recipes

This Low Carb Bread rolls Recipe has me all amped up for carrying on with the keto life! I'm not missing my bread by any stretch of the imagination! Pause! Did I simply state that? Gracious yes I did! I don't miss the bread. I used to long for the bread however not any longer!

I couldn't imagine anything better than to instruct you to explore different avenues regarding your seasonings. I adore adding rosemary to my breads so I would recommend you try that. You can discard the garlic and onion powder in the event that you do. You can even try a touch of cayenne powder alongside parsley. That mix helps me to remember the Red Lobster Cheddar Inlet bread rolls. I might want to rouse you to try a bit.

Also try our recipe Shakshuka

Low Carb Biscuits (Keto Friendly) #lowcarb #recipes #keto #breakfast #biscuits

These have the perfect measure of cheddar and tastes simply like a genuine scone! I am adoring the Keto diet!

Ingredients
  • 1 1/2 Cups Almond Flour
  • 1/4 Teaspoons Salt
  • 1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
  • 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
  • 1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
  • 2 Eggs
  • 1/2 Cup Sour Cream
  • 4 Tablespoons Butter melted
  • 1/2 Cup Shredded Cheese

Instructions
  1. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees.
  2. Mix all the dry ingredient together first.
  3. Combine all the wet ingredients next.
  4. Mix well.
  5. Spray your pan with non stick cooking spray. I used a muffin tin but you can use any pan you choose. Take a drop and drop a dollop of biscuit batter on your pan. I also spray my spoon with non stick cooking spray because the dough will slide right off into the pan.
  6. Cook for about 10 to 13 minutes.

Read more our recipe : Vegan Garlic Knots

For more details : https://bit.ly/31mrmUL

Post a Comment

0 Comments