Banana Bread Overnight Oats #healthy #breakfast

Banana Bread Overnight Oats #healthy #breakfast

I don't care for messing around in the first part of the day yet I additionally need a decent healthy breakfast. These Banana Bread Overnight Oats are the appropriate response. I take around 15 minutes on Sunday or Monday and set up a whole week of single serving containers.

In the first part of the day, I pop them in the microwave and they are a great idea to go. I have likewise been having them as a mid-evening nibble of late which truly holds me over until supper. Late morning is the hardest time for me and it generally has been. In the event that I don't get a decent nibble in, at that point I am only a wrench the remainder of the day since I am extremely tired.

I feel like Banana Bread is one of those for such a large number of us. There is not at all like the smell of banana bread heating in the stove. It carries with it a sentiment of solace. We surely don't all have room schedule-wise to simply hurl a portion together with our boisterous calendars, so why not have it as your oats? Ensure you have a quite ready banana for this formula.

Mine were not very dark colored at all and still had the ideal flavor. You may not require any maple either if your bananas are very ready as they will be a lot better. I return and forward on the maple– at times I simply include a shower int he morning when serving. So proceed and prep today around evening time with the goal that new banana bread will hang tight for you when you get up tomorrow!

Also try our recipe Paleo Carrot Cake Energy Balls

Banana Bread Overnight Oats #healthy #breakfast #easy #glutenfree #cleaneating

Just like banana bread straight from the oven, but with barely any effort, these Banana Bread Overnight Oats are breakfast you can wake up to--literally, because they are waiting for you in the morning!

Ingredients
  • 1/2 mashed ripe banana
  • 1/2 cup rolled oats regular or gluten free
  • 1/2 cup milk of choice
  • 2 T chopped pecans or walnuts
  • 1 tsp vanilla extract
  • 1/2 tsp cinnamon
  • Dash of sea salt
  • 1 T ground flax (optional)
  • 2 tsp 100% pure maple syrup

Instructions
  1. Combine all ingredients in a bowl or jar that can be sealed and stir well.
  2. Refrigerate overnight.
  3. Serve hot or cold.
  4. Garnish with some sliced banana or more nuts if desired.

Read more our recipe Garlic Butter Shrimp with Cilantro and Lime

For more details : https://bit.ly/2GGJodr

Post a Comment

0 Comments