AVOCADO QUESADILLAS #vegetarian #recipes

AVOCADO QUESADILLAS #vegetarian #recipes

I can't accept some time ago I didn't care for avocados. One thing's without a doubt: we are very brave up to accomplish for such lost time. Like with these quesadillas I've been stuffing in my face on the day by day.

Quesadillas have dependably been a fast go-to feast for us, yet when I quit eating cheddar, well… so went the quesadillas. I urgently needed them back in my life and in spite of the fact that a conspicuous substitution would be non-dairy cheddar, this appeared to be a vocation for avocados! You will scarcely believe… these children are for REALS.

I adore that they're more beneficial than cheddar quesadillas, and I think they taste stunningly better. My significant other and I make them constantly, and there are such a large number of varieties you can attempt. Or then again you can simply supplant cheddar with avocado in any of your preferred quesadillas!

Also try our recipe Veggie Loaded 7-Layer Dip

AVOCADO QUESADILLAS #vegetarian #recipes #easy #vegan #mealprep

Easy Vegan Quesadillas that replace cheese with creamy avocado! Great for lunch or vegan dinner.

INGREDIENTS
  • 1/2 avocado (more if you prefer)
  • 1 small roma tomato (diced)
  • 1 green onion (sliced)
  • 2 tsp. nutritional yeast
  • Seasonings of choice (I love smoked paprika, cumin, garlic powder, etc.)
  • Salsa (optional)
  • 1 large tortilla

INSTRUCTIONS
  1. Smash avocado and spread out on one half of the tortilla. Sprinkle with nutritional yeast and any seasonings. Add tomato, green onions, and salsa. (Or save the salsa for dipping!)
  2. Fold over the top half of the tortilla, and place on a skillet over medium heat.
  3. Heat for a few minutes on each side until warmed through.

Read more our recipe : Parmigiana di Melanzane

Source : https://bit.ly/2vToEbM

Post a Comment

0 Comments