Pineapple Whiskey Sour #alcohol #drinks

Pineapple Whiskey Sour #alcohol #drinks

I discovered that children of any age just need boxes to be glad. Truly. On the off chance that you tail me on Snapchat (bakedby.rachel), you may have seen my two most youthful professing to stay in bed pad boxes. Truly. It resembled Christmas to them. The greatest day ever. All as a result of two fresh out of the plastic new boxes to play in that also just so happened to have goliath windows. A million employments. Beds, travel beds, tv's, squad cars. It was watching and tuning in to the entirety of their new thoughts. So inventive.

I've referenced it previously, however I've by one way or another been transformed into a bourbon consumer. Not straight. I would never, yet blended in with the correct mix of flavors and it's awesome – flawlessness. Like this beverage.

I've also gotten fixated on pineapple – everything. In this way, I can essentially ensure you'll be seeing bounty more pineapple stuffed recipes in the coming months.

I joined those two things into my new most loved mixed drink. A straightforward three fixing, invigorating pineapple bourbon sour. Light. Tasty. A flat out must make.

This basic three fixing pineapple bourbon sour is an invigorating beverage, ideal for any mixed drink night.

Pineapple Whiskey Sour #alcohol #drinks #summer #cocktails #whiskey

Ingredients
  • 4 oz pineapple juice
  • 1/2 oz lemon juice
  • 1 oz whiskey

Instructions
  1. Add ice to a cocktail shaker. Pour ingredients into shaker. Shake until thoroughly chilled. Pour over ice. Serve with an optional lemon slice. 

For more detail : https://bit.ly/2W6xJuy

Post a Comment

0 Comments